Welcome to the end of July and another Reading Wrap Up,
This month not only went quick but it feels like it never really happened, but then I look back at home much I have read and there is clear proof that the month was here and maybe my head was in to many books to notice the month going by (and I am not sorry for it). This month I not only read my TBR list and my Bonus books, I also read an extra 2 novella and 4 more books on top of my huge pile. So in total I read 17 books and I loved most of them.
This month I could not get enough of Contemporary and Romance novels. I would start one just before bed and I could not put them down till I had finished them. I have had a lot of anxiety issues and these books just leave me feeling happy so I think that is why I was eating them up this month.
On to my list of books I read in the month of July and my Star ratings:
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon pgs. 380 – 4.5 STARS
- Sleep Like a Baby Charlaine Harris pgs. 288 – 3.5 STARS
- The Trial by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro pgs. 110 – 4 STARS
- The Grim Grotto by Lemony Snicket pgs. 323 – 3 STARS
- 16th Seduction by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro pgs. 355 – 4 STARS
- The Thief by J.R. Ward pgs. 454 – 5 STARS
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell pgs. 522 – 3.75 STARS
- Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout pgs. 362 – 4 STARS
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell pgs. 323 – 4 STARS
- Sassy Little Thing by Bella Jewel pgs. 219 – 4 STARS
- Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis pgs. 384 – 5 STARS
- The Medical Examiner by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro pgs. 144 – 4 STARS
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren pgs. 320 – 5 STARS
- The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter pgs. 442 – 3.75 STARS
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson pgs. 464 – 4.5 STARS
- Me, Please by Bella Jewel pgs. 219 – 4 STARS
- Ronan by Teresa Gabelman pgs. 256 – 4 STARS
TOTAL PAGE COUNT : 5,101
I have to say my Favourite book this month is a surprise to me because I have never read this author before and I only started this book when I did because it was on my phone and had nothing else on me at the time. Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren was such a fun read. I loved everything about this book and read it way to quickly for my taste, but the good thing about that is I can now read more of her books ASAP.
Well now to go figure out what I want to read for the month of August.