Welcome to the end of June or the beginning of July depending on when I post this. This month did not go to plan reading wise. Not only did I go through a reading slump at the beginning of the month but I then had a issue with my sight where I could not see for over a week. So in saying that I didn’t get as much reading done as I normally would. This month I read 8 books, which is still amazing considering how bad my reading slump was and how bad my eye sight was.
Most of the books I read this month I really enjoyed except one which was The Last Star by Rick Yancey. I still rated the book 3 stars but that was due to somewhat liking the over all series not the book it self. I still can not pin point what it was about this book that I just did not like I just know I was not a fan.
My reading list in order of reading:
- The Slippery Slope by Lemony Snicket pgs. 337 – 3 STARS
- Save the Date by Morgan Matson pgs. 432 – 4.5 STAR9S
- 15th Affair by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro pgs. 480 – 4 STARS
- Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff pgs. 416 – 4 STARS
- Death Bringer by Derek Landy pgs. 603 – 4 STARS
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey pgs. 338 – 3 STARS
- The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter pgs. 438 – 4 STARS
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber pgs. 451 – 4 STARS
TOTAL PAGE COUNT READ : 3,495
I have to say Morgan Matson has become one of my new favourite authors, Save the Date was my top book this month. I could not put it down and I loved how this book focused on the family more than the relationship (not that I don’t love a good romance, it was just fun to read something a little different).
All in all I had a great reading month as I enjoyed so many of my reads. The last few months I have been hitting the jackpot with high star rating reads and I hope July is no different.
So bye for now and on to my July TBR 🙂