Welcome to my July TBR,
I swear each time I blink a new month is upon us and my TBR pile is getting bigger not smaller. This month I have another 8 books I want to try and get to and another 3 bonus books. I love the idea of having bonus books due to the fact that for what ever reason I am not in the mood for the books I have in my TBR or I finish it I have others I know I need to get too sooner rather than later.
I find it hard to keep track of all the series I have started and need to finish. So between doing my monthly TBRs and my Goodreads account I feel like I am keeping a better eye on the list and slowly getting my series caught up and/or finished.
My July TBR list :
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell pgs. 522
- 16th Seduction by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro pgs. 355
- The Thief by J.R. Ward pgs. 454
- The Grim Grotto by Lemony Snicket pgs. 323
- Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout pgs. 362
- The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter pgs. 442
- Sleep Like a Baby by Charlaine Harris pgs. 288
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon pgs. 380
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson pgs. 464
- Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis pgs. 384
- Sassy Little Thing Bella Jewel pgs. 219
I have already started When Dimple Met Rishi and am excited to keep reading it. I haven’t read a book like this before so it is nice for a change and I like what I have read so far.
I am going to go back to reading my book. I hope you all read some good books this month.