Welcome to my July TBR,
I swear each time I blink a new month is upon us and my TBR pile is getting bigger not smaller. This month I have another 8 books I want to try and get to and another 3 bonus books. I love the idea of having bonus books due to the fact that for what ever reason I am not in the mood for the books I have in my TBR or I finish it I have others I know I need to get too sooner rather than later.
I find it hard to keep track of all the series I have started and need to finish. So between doing my monthly TBRs and my Goodreads account I feel like I am keeping a better eye on the list and slowly getting my series caught up and/or finished.
My July TBR list :
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell pgs. 522
- 16th Seduction by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro pgs. 355
- The Thief by J.R. Ward pgs. 454
- The Grim Grotto by Lemony Snicket pgs. 323
- Brave by Jennifer L. Armentrout pgs. 362
- The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter pgs. 442
- Sleep Like a Baby by Charlaine Harris pgs. 288
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon pgs. 380
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson pgs. 464
- Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis pgs. 384
- Sassy Little Thing Bella Jewel pgs. 219
I have already started When Dimple Met Rishi and am excited to keep reading it. I haven’t read a book like this before so it is nice for a change and I like what I have read so far.
I am going to go back to reading my book. I hope you all read some good books this month.
Welcome to the end of June or the beginning of July depending on when I post this. This month did not go to plan reading wise. Not only did I go through a reading slump at the beginning of the month but I then had a issue with my sight where I could not see for over a week. So in saying that I didn’t get as much reading done as I normally would. This month I read 8 books, which is still amazing considering how bad my reading slump was and how bad my eye sight was.
Most of the books I read this month I really enjoyed except one which was The Last Star by Rick Yancey. I still rated the book 3 stars but that was due to somewhat liking the over all series not the book it self. I still can not pin point what it was about this book that I just did not like I just know I was not a fan.
My reading list in order of reading:
- The Slippery Slope by Lemony Snicket pgs. 337 – 3 STARS
- Save the Date by Morgan Matson pgs. 432 – 4.5 STAR9S
- 15th Affair by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro pgs. 480 – 4 STARS
- Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff pgs. 416 – 4 STARS
- Death Bringer by Derek Landy pgs. 603 – 4 STARS
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey pgs. 338 – 3 STARS
- The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter pgs. 438 – 4 STARS
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber pgs. 451 – 4 STARS
TOTAL PAGE COUNT READ : 3,495
I have to say Morgan Matson has become one of my new favourite authors, Save the Date was my top book this month. I could not put it down and I loved how this book focused on the family more than the relationship (not that I don’t love a good romance, it was just fun to read something a little different).
All in all I had a great reading month as I enjoyed so many of my reads. The last few months I have been hitting the jackpot with high star rating reads and I hope July is no different.
So bye for now and on to my July TBR 🙂