I only just realised that at the beginning of the year I never posted my most highly anticipated books for 2018. So I decided I would finally post one with books that are still to be released for the rest of the year. All these books are ones I am really excited to read and are by authors I love. Some of these are from on going series and others are stand alones or the beginning of one. There are 10 books on my list to share with you all and they are:
- My Plain Jane (Second book in The Lady Janies) by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows and Brodi Ashton – 26th of June
- The Darkest Star (First book in Origin) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – 30th of October
- We Three Heroes (Novella in The Medoran Chronicles) by Lynette Noni – 1st of September
- Kingdom of Ash (Seventh book in The Throne of Glass) by Sarah J. Maas – 23rd of October
- Stygian (Twenty Ninth book in The Dark Hunters) by Sherrilyn Kenyon – 28th of August
- Escaping from Houdini (Third book in Stalking Jack the Ripper) by Kerri Maniscalco – 18th of September
- The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy (Second book in the Guide series) by Mackenzi Lee – 2nd of October
- Consumed (New Series) by J.R Ward – 2nd of October
- Catwoman Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas – 7th of August
- An Easy Death by Charlaine Harris – 1st of October
I am really excited to read The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy and Escaping from Houdini. I have been counting down the days for both of these books and the authors are now favourites of mine.
I would love to know what books people are looking forward to for the rest of 2018.