Hello again for another monthly wrap up,
This month has been quite a month for sickness and health issues for me, so I have been spending a lot of time on bed rest. The one good thing about all this is I got SO MUCH reading done this month. Not only did I read all the books on my TBR and the bonus books, I also read more. I ended up completing 15 books for the month. YES you heard right 15, even I am in shock with how much I read for the month of May. Not only did I read a large number of books I also enjoyed so many of them and gave most of them 4 or 5 stars on Goodreads.
My LONG list of books I read :
- The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket pgs. 286 – 4 STARS
- About that Kiss by Jill Shalvis pgs. 349 – 5 STARS
- The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey pgs. 320 – 3 STARS
- The Good Girls by Sara Shepard pgs. 368 – 3 STARS
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas pgs. 699 – 5 STARS
- Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli pgs. 368 – 5 STARS
- Graevale by Lynette Noni pgs. 454 – 5 STARS
- Blood Fury by J.R Ward pgs. 411 – 5 STARS
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows pgs. 491 – 4 STARS
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson pgs. 519 – 5 STARS
- The Good Luck Sister by Jill Shalvis pgs. 147 – 5 STARS
- Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco pgs. 434 – 4 STARS
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas pgs. 272 – 4 STARS
- Lady Mary by Lucy Worsley pgs. 384 – 3 STARS
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline pgs. 374 – 3.5 STARS
TOTAL PAGE COUNT : 5, 876
I only just added up my page count and I can not even get my brain around that number. It is hard to pick my favourite book for the month with so many amazing reads but if I had to I would say Blood Fury by J.R Ward. Every time I read one of her books I can not put it down and this one was no different. My least favourite would have to be Lady Mary by Lucy Worsley and the only reason I would choose this one is because I just had very little knowledge of Tudor history and I think I would of enjoyed it more if I had known more.
I am so happy with the books I read this month and I hope next month I enjoy the books I read as much as the month of May. What was your favourite book for this month ? and have you read any of the books I read this month ? I would love to hear what your thoughts are on any of them.
Bye for now and I will see you again soon with my June TBR.