Hello again all,
Now we are in the month of May (yes you heard right MAY) another TBR is coming your way. I am still in shock that May is already here, I have no idea why the year seems to be going by so quick. Due to last month completing my TBR pile I am hopeful that I will complete this one as well. I am also adding two bonus books so if I finish my TBR I have other books I want to get started on. So in total I will have 10 books I want to complete, 8 main books and 2 bonus books.
My list is as followed:
- The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey Pgs. 320
- Graevale by Lynette Noni pgs. 403
- The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket pgs. 286
- About that Kiss by Jill Shavis pgs. 349
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas pgs. 699
- Blood Fury by J.R. Ward pgs. 411
- The Good Girls by Sara Shepard pgs. 368
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline pgs. 374
- Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli pgs. 368
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows pgs. 497
I am so excited to get to some of these books and others I am still not 100% sold on but I need to read them for either book club picks or to finish a series. Hopefully they are better than I am expecting and have another high rating reading month.
Well I better go an get reading. I have a few books I really need to get to and my TBR pile is getting bigger and bigger. So my Saturday night I plan to cuddle up with my cat and my books and get reading. What are your plans this weekend ?
Bye again and I hope to write again soon.