Welcome to another monthly wrap up. I can not believe we are already at the end of another month already. I had another amazing reading month for April. Not only did I read all the books I had on my TBR list but I also read another 4 books. In total I read 12 books, 2 Manga’s, 1 Novella and 9 Novels. I also completed another TOME off my list that I wanted to complete by the end of the year. Now onto the books I read in the month of April.
- The Stories of Edgar Allan Poe by Stacy King and Edgar Allan Poe pgs. 308 – 3 STARS
- Sailor Moon Vol. 2 by Naoko Takeuchi pgs. 235 – 3 STARS
- The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket pgs. 272 – 4 STARS
- 14th Deadly Sin by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro pgs. 384 – 4 STARS
- Mortal Coil by Derek Landy pgs. 604 – 5 STARS
- Archangel’s Viper by Nalini Singh pgs. 361 – 4 STARS
- Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli pgs. 303 – 5 STARS
- Dragonsworn by Sherrilyn Kenyon pgs. 336 – 4 STARS
- Whisper by Lynette Noni pgs. 320 – 5 STARS
- The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter pgs. 406 – 4 STARS
- Fashionably Flawed by Robyn Peterman pgs. 240 – 4 STARS
- A Fashionably Dead Diary by Robyn Peterman pgs. 94 – 4 STARS
Total Page Count : 3,863 pages
This months favourite read would have to be Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda. I loved that book so much and I wanted to see it so badly in the Cinema but in my area of where I live had very few viewing times. Not only is this a quick read but it was also a fun read. I loved so many characters in this book and how each one was so different and dealt with real issues that people face and how that effects friendships/relationships. I am beyond excited to read Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli as I love the idea of spending more time with the characters from Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda.
I also want to mention in this blog I am so very sorry I have not posted much this month. Not only did my laptop die (still waiting to get it back) but I also have had a few health issues that have left me really sick again. I love blogging about books and I hate I have not been able to do it more. My goal for this month is to try and get more content out even with the issues I am having. I am going to another book signing this month so I am hoping to write about that. I also plan on doing my May TBR and I plan of reading Ready Player One which I also saw in the cinema so I would love to write about which one I liked more and why.
That is all for now, I hope you all had a great reading month and would love to hear what you read this month.
Bye again till my next post.