Hello book lovers and welcome to April.
April is here and I can’t get over how quick the months are going by and I am sure April will fly by just like the rest of the months so far. Last month I had a great reading month and managed to read 14 books and managed to read all but 1 book on my March TBR list. So knowing I managed to stick to it I want to keep doing a TBR list each month so I can keep up to date with the series I need to read. This month I plan to complete 8 books off my TBR list on Goodreads.
So here is my list of books I want to complete in the month of April
- The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket pgs. 272
- Dragonsworn by Sherrilyn Kenyon pgs. 336
- 14th Deadly Sin by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro pgs. 384
- Mortal Coil by Derek Landy pgs. 604
- The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter pgs. 406
- Archangel’s Viper by Nalini Singh pgs. 361
- Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli pgs. 303
- Fashionably Flawed by Robyn Peterman pgs. 240
I am really excited to read all these books and my next issue to tackle is which book to read first. At the end of the month, I will let you know how I went with my TBR and my star ratings for these books. I am also hoping this month I can also post reviews for some of these books on my page.
I hope you all have a great reading month and I would love to hear about the books you plan to read.
Bye for now 🙂