April is upon us and March is almost over (or is over depending on when this goes up). Earlier in March, I put up a blog with my March TBR and I am really happy that I managed to read all but one of the books on that list (and some not it). In March I managed to read 15 books, which I still can not get over and I am very happy with. Most of the books I read were 4-star ratings or above so it was a pretty good reading month all round.
So now onto the books, I read in the month of March
- I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman pgs. 368 – 4 STARS
- The Break by Marian Keyes pgs. 576 – 5 STARS
- Unlucky 13 by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro pgs. 384 – 4 STARS
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown pgs. 382 – 5 STARS
- Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire pgs. 189 – 5 STARS
- Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire pgs. 174 – 4 STARS
- Three’s A Charm by Robyn Peterman pgs. 204 – 4 STARS
- Forbidden Temptation by Teresa Gabelman pgs. 185 – 5 STARS
- Obsidio by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman pgs 615 – 5 STARS
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody pgs. 416 – 4 STARS
- Dragonmark by Sherrilyn Kenyon pgs. 344 – 4 STARS
- The Ersatz Elevator by Lemony Snicket pgs. 259 – 4 STARS
- The Vile Village by Lemony Snicket pgs. 272 – 4 STARS
- Everlife by Gena Showalter pgs. 304 – 5 STARS
- Dearest Ivie by J.R Ward pgs. 145 – 5 STARS
TOTAL PAGE COUNT: 4,817
Looking at that page count number I am in shock, I didn’t realize I read that much this month. I am also happy I managed to read 2 TOMES that I had on my list to read by the end of the year (that leaves 8 more to finish in 2018). All these books I loved for one reason or another so it explains why I read so much. I will be also posting my April TBR in the next couple of days and I hope I do just as well as I did for the month of March.
So what did everyone else read for the month of March? Have you found any new Favourites?
Bye for now so I can read before bed 🙂