Welcome to another monthly wrap up. I can not believe we are already at the end of another month already. I had another amazing reading month for April. Not only did I read all the books I had on my TBR list but I also read another 4 books. In total I read 12 books, 2 Manga’s, 1 Novella and 9 Novels. I also completed another TOME off my list that I wanted to complete by the end of the year. Now onto the books I read in the month of April.
- The Stories of Edgar Allan Poe by Stacy King and Edgar Allan Poe pgs. 308 – 3 STARS
- Sailor Moon Vol. 2 by Naoko Takeuchi pgs. 235 – 3 STARS
- The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket pgs. 272 – 4 STARS
- 14th Deadly Sin by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro pgs. 384 – 4 STARS
- Mortal Coil by Derek Landy pgs. 604 – 5 STARS
- Archangel’s Viper by Nalini Singh pgs. 361 – 4 STARS
- Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli pgs. 303 – 5 STARS
- Dragonsworn by Sherrilyn Kenyon pgs. 336 – 4 STARS
- Whisper by Lynette Noni pgs. 320 – 5 STARS
- The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter pgs. 406 – 4 STARS
- Fashionably Flawed by Robyn Peterman pgs. 240 – 4 STARS
- A Fashionably Dead Diary by Robyn Peterman pgs. 94 – 4 STARS
Total Page Count : 3,863 pages
This months favourite read would have to be Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda. I loved that book so much and I wanted to see it so badly in the Cinema but in my area of where I live had very few viewing times. Not only is this a quick read but it was also a fun read. I loved so many characters in this book and how each one was so different and dealt with real issues that people face and how that effects friendships/relationships. I am beyond excited to read Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli as I love the idea of spending more time with the characters from Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda.
I also want to mention in this blog I am so very sorry I have not posted much this month. Not only did my laptop die (still waiting to get it back) but I also have had a few health issues that have left me really sick again. I love blogging about books and I hate I have not been able to do it more. My goal for this month is to try and get more content out even with the issues I am having. I am going to another book signing this month so I am hoping to write about that. I also plan on doing my May TBR and I plan of reading Ready Player One which I also saw in the cinema so I would love to write about which one I liked more and why.
That is all for now, I hope you all had a great reading month and would love to hear what you read this month.
Bye again till my next post.
Hello book lovers and welcome to April.
April is here and I can’t get over how quick the months are going by and I am sure April will fly by just like the rest of the months so far. Last month I had a great reading month and managed to read 14 books and managed to read all but 1 book on my March TBR list. So knowing I managed to stick to it I want to keep doing a TBR list each month so I can keep up to date with the series I need to read. This month I plan to complete 8 books off my TBR list on Goodreads.
So here is my list of books I want to complete in the month of April
- The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket pgs. 272
- Dragonsworn by Sherrilyn Kenyon pgs. 336
- 14th Deadly Sin by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro pgs. 384
- Mortal Coil by Derek Landy pgs. 604
- The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter pgs. 406
- Archangel’s Viper by Nalini Singh pgs. 361
- Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli pgs. 303
- Fashionably Flawed by Robyn Peterman pgs. 240
I am really excited to read all these books and my next issue to tackle is which book to read first. At the end of the month, I will let you know how I went with my TBR and my star ratings for these books. I am also hoping this month I can also post reviews for some of these books on my page.
I hope you all have a great reading month and I would love to hear about the books you plan to read.
Bye for now 🙂
April is upon us and March is almost over (or is over depending on when this goes up). Earlier in March, I put up a blog with my March TBR and I am really happy that I managed to read all but one of the books on that list (and some not it). In March I managed to read 15 books, which I still can not get over and I am very happy with. Most of the books I read were 4-star ratings or above so it was a pretty good reading month all round.
So now onto the books, I read in the month of March
- I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman pgs. 368 – 4 STARS
- The Break by Marian Keyes pgs. 576 – 5 STARS
- Unlucky 13 by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro pgs. 384 – 4 STARS
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown pgs. 382 – 5 STARS
- Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire pgs. 189 – 5 STARS
- Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire pgs. 174 – 4 STARS
- Three’s A Charm by Robyn Peterman pgs. 204 – 4 STARS
- Forbidden Temptation by Teresa Gabelman pgs. 185 – 5 STARS
- Obsidio by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman pgs 615 – 5 STARS
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody pgs. 416 – 4 STARS
- Dragonmark by Sherrilyn Kenyon pgs. 344 – 4 STARS
- The Ersatz Elevator by Lemony Snicket pgs. 259 – 4 STARS
- The Vile Village by Lemony Snicket pgs. 272 – 4 STARS
- Everlife by Gena Showalter pgs. 304 – 5 STARS
- Dearest Ivie by J.R Ward pgs. 145 – 5 STARS
TOTAL PAGE COUNT: 4,817
Looking at that page count number I am in shock, I didn’t realize I read that much this month. I am also happy I managed to read 2 TOMES that I had on my list to read by the end of the year (that leaves 8 more to finish in 2018). All these books I loved for one reason or another so it explains why I read so much. I will be also posting my April TBR in the next couple of days and I hope I do just as well as I did for the month of March.
So what did everyone else read for the month of March? Have you found any new Favourites?
Bye for now so I can read before bed 🙂