Hello Book Lovers,
I decided to write a list of TOMES I need/want to finish before the end of 2018. I always seem to put them off due to the sheer size of the books and I always regret it because then they begin to stack up (which they have now) and I can never seem to catch up. So as of next month, I plan to read at least one book a month so all up I want to get to 10 books.One of the books on my list is not out yet but does come out next month and I want to get to that as soon as possible.
My Book List
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas pgs. 699
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas pgs. 664
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell pgs. 528
- The Diviners by Libba Bray pgs. 578
- Obsidio by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman pgs. 624
- Mortal Coil by Derek Landy pgs. 604
- Death Bringer by Derek Landy pgs. 603
- The Break by Marian Keyes pgs. 576
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare pgs. 698
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer pgs. 556
If I finish this list I will post another list of books, like I said I have a heap stacked up due to not getting to them. Looking at the list it does seem a little daunting but I know I can do it if I break it up into a book a month.
So what TOMES do you have on your list to read this year? I would love to hear what they are.