When I saw Read at Midnight had created #TheReadingQuest I knew it was something I had to take part in. This is an amazing quest-based Reading challenge that will go from Sunday the 13th of August to Sunday the 10th of September. For anyone who wants to sign up or get more information about this amazing adventure click on Here. Be quick though as you have to be signed up before the 13th of August.
I will be blogging weekly about my progress in #TheReadingQuest and update you all on what I have read throughout the quest.
The character I have decided to start my quest on is the MAGE: As wielders of spells and witchcraft, these players will conjure and summon their way through the First Down path on the quest. Their tomes contain magic and whispers of alternate lands.
I will be starting on the bottom left corner of the map and working my way through all five boxes on the side and some of the boxes in the middle of the map (side quests). If I complete those I will go on the the Knight quests (those books will be decided at a later date).
Both pieces of artwork were created by CW Read, Think, Ponder.
My TBR books for the Mage path:
- A BOOK WITH ONE WORD TITLE: Freeks by Amanda Hocking
- A BOOK THAT CONTAINS MAGIC: A Rip of Realms by Bella Forrest
- A BOOK BASED ON MYTHOLOGY: Son of No One by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- A BOOK SET IN A DIFFERENT WORLD: Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
- THE FIRST BOOK OF A SERIES: First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
Side Quests: (The ones I plan to do for now)
- POTIONS: Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- TIME WARP : Zombie Apocalypse! by Stephen Jones or The Bones Season Samantha Shannon
- EXPANSION: The Assassin and the Pirate Lord by Sarah J Maas
This is my first Quest/Read-a-thon and I couldn’t think of a better one to start with. Who else is taking part of #TheReadingQuest ?